tiistai 17. tammikuuta 2012

Useless

 First I have to laugh at how _bad_ I am at  taking pictures. I just can't do it :'D I even have pretty ok camera but....still every damn picture turns out so crappy : C
Anyway....
I got eyelash extensions! My co-worker made them a few weeks ago~
If I remember right the longest ones are 15mm. And I have to say that I reaaaally love them!
I don't consider myself that pretty without make up, and even if I'm just hanging around at home I'm not really comfortable with my face. But now with these lashes I feel so much better and prettier. Even right after waking up in the morning, I feel pretty!


Only negative thing I can say is that I'm a bit paranoid of them starting to fall off and that's making my life a bit more difficult, but I'm not complaining~

 Then the must have outfit pic from the weekend : )

 This is totally unrelated, but I saw this pic of that birthday card I made last year, and I got this huge urge to make again some papercraft *______*
Just too bad I don't have much paper so I'm just sitting here with this unleashed creativity :C

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti